A new book from Alice Keeler and Kimberly Mattina.
In this book, Alice Keeler and Kimberly Mattina have put together a comprehensive guide to using Jamboard in your classroom, covering everything from the basics of how to navigate the tool to lessons and activities you can use today to important pedagogical consider-ations to help you know when and how to use it.
- Supporting the 4Cs of education
- Depth of knowledge and critical thinking skills
- Mastering the basics
- App smashing
- Diving in deep with content
- Remote learning
- Take advantage of Jamboard’s built-in Google Meet integration
- How to go even further with the Jamboard Kiosk
Each of the 90+ teaching ideas here comes with at least one sample Jam that you can use to help guide you and your students toward greater proficiency with Jamboard—and as the basis for your lessons. Teaching with Jamboard is available on Amazon in digital(Kindle) and paperback form.